Monday, October 10, 2011

Acrylic Paint Attempt no.1

Yesterday, I told my parents about me wanting to paint and it provoked such a negative reaction that I decided to drop the idea altogether. The debate went on and I learned more things that I probably did not want to hear. All this changed my mood a lot.

There were three other factors that did not brighten my mood that day, one of them being serious and which certainly will have bad consequences.

I did not sleep much and was wondering about my life. When the night sky started to fade I finally fell asleep. Few minutes later my father got up, he couldn't sleep. At seven in the morning he came to me telling me that we are leaving for Prague.

I arrived to school and still wanted to paint my little experiment. When doing the draft I was enthusiastic and my mood was good and for a moment I forgot about all the problems that bothered me. My sketch was bright and colorful. Today I just couldn't come close to those colors. They just did not reflect my mood at all.

I'm writing this because you can clearly see that my mood has direct impact on what I create. I thought that I'm not really that influenced by this but I certainly am.

The day I was drawing my first sketches I had images of tropical islands, lively elementals (fire) full of energy. Yesterday all I could see was exposed flesh, blood, gore and innocent angel decapitated. I produced some sketches. I tore most of them, keeping just 2 (I'll post them later).

Today's experiment looks like this. In next post I will post photos of the progress and I will comment on that. (hopefully I'll start feeling better)

0 comments:

Post a Comment