Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Particle Systems

After I managed to come u with planet Earth that actually looks like the planet (as far as I know^^) I tried to model a comet and Sun. I'd like to buy a sheet of black fabric and onto it attach a part of the Sun, Merkur, Venus and Earth. These bodies would be linked with a string and distance would be noted. For that I need to come up with a way how to actually create Sun so I can print it.

I also tried to create a comet, because that could be a linking element for Fujiyama and the Space thing. But to no avail. I managed to create particle system that does what I want, but Motion Blur and Mental Ray don't like each other and rendering rendering one frame takes 30 minutes (WTF). Not sure if I even want to post screenshots.

Anyway I have no idea how to work with particle systems and forces like wind which was really helpful.

0 comments:

Post a Comment