Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Windows Vista ad

For our last assignment we were given this scenario:
    I am the head of a creative agency that has been approached by Adbusters magazine, in order to develop a series of online advertisement animations for the redesign of their website. What they are looking for are animations that begin with an already existing advertisement and end with an advertisement conveying the opposite message.

For that I had difficulties choosing a theme but finally I decided to take Windows Vista advert if I could find one. At one period there were the "Reknete 'WoW'" adverts everywhere and my reaction to it was usually just "Lol" (internet slang for laughing out loud). That's why I choose this and tried to incorporate the WoW => lol reaction.

At the end of the ad I added few more frames to stress the opposite meaning (the lol meaning)

0 comments:

Post a Comment