Friday, May 11, 2012

Exhibition Space

Since Wednesday I try to do something with the space at KC Vltavska. I started by cleaning the place and then slowly I started to paint the worst looking wall. Now after two days the wall is more less white. I tried to get rid of the dust from the ground and from the wooden 'walls' but doing it 3x times and still getting no good result was a waste of time.

During night I was sewing my little sheets of fabric so I could stick my calligraphy on it. I was afraid that many things would go awry but in the end here's the result! (4x to bauhaus, my record today^^)
I though that the calligraphy almost ready and in place was a small victory today...after seeing the photo I can't say that I'm satisfied. Erm. In reality it looks good...
>BR?


With my friend's help we managed to set up the dark fabric that will form a background for my solar system. So on Sunday I'll measure everything and glue the planets onto the fabric. More things to come!


As for the rest...we will see on Sunday. There are few things that won't work out. I need to find an alternative and I need to find a way how to conceal the door and do something with the terrible space....argh. I spent time there to make it look better and it still does not feel ok.

0 comments:

Post a Comment