Thursday, March 1, 2012

The Smile of You - Nekomata Master

Seems like finding a sheet music for this beautiful piece is almost impossible well might be available at nikovideo (but that did not come to my mind). Anyway certain Neko-chan played this piece on a piano and I loved it so much that I had to know the notes.

After a long time I came back to the song and tried to play it. But this song is in um ...whatever it is called ... anyway C moll and that's the worst it could be for me. I'm incapable of singing in C minor and reading notes in this, that's just insane (anything with more 'bs' is better).

So here is a piano version of an opening for the the game known as Elebits (at least in one region). This song is also featured in Beatmania IIDX Gold and it was my first another difficulty AA.

I really like the mood of this song. The song itself is very technical and precise but it evokes some kind of really strange mood in me... I just can't understand that^_^.

Enjoy.

The video was slowed down to match the length of the song. It runs at 130BPM instead of 136BPM. Also the video is at 29.xxx fps and the audio at 23.975 or something. So hm....Not sure what plays a bigger role in making the video slower.

0 comments:

Post a Comment