Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Tune

Whole my life I've been humming some tunes and melodies but I never took advantage of it. All the 'music' I produced was mostly without a melody. Pretty wierd as melody is what comes to my minbd very easy. Most of the time I could imagine these melodies played on a flute or koto.

Today when coming back from school after an unsuccessful attempt at working on my paper (due to internet not working well in our studio) I realized that certain melody is in my head and it repeats itself over and over. I don't know where it comes from but it just popped up in my head as all those precedant ones. I set down and wrote down the notes on a sheet of paper so when I would get back to the store I could play it.

I imagined some temple in the mountains, misty morning, rain. So here it is.

0 comments:

Post a Comment