Friday, January 20, 2012

Music

I attended the Master Speaker Series yesterday. The guest was a music composer that tries to translate his experience from a place to a piece that people can listen to.
This person really knows what he's looking for when he creates music. I'm far from finding it I guess but I know that I need some kind of art in my life. I need to produce something expressing myself and my feelings but that's something most people find missing even though that's what's going on when I actually do something.

This night I was wondering what I would like to do for the exhibition project. There are many things I'd like to try and do, but with what I can express myself?

I've done this yesterday night before I had to stop painting because I started to feel really sick suddenly. The sickness did not leave me...but I feel much better when seeing this image. There's a lot of my experiences in it and feelings, but it's maybe only me who can see that and feel that. Or maybe not? The picture 'S'Tsung playing Legacy' is what people think is my best work ... and well I feel attracted to that too, it's more 'mysterious' than anything else I've done even though it just shows me (playing magic)...

So how about this one? Did I manage to translate my feelings to you or not? As the discussed form of art was music, I wanted to draw something that would show the relation between me and music. It's difficult to explain...but this is a link and hint to that relation.

format A4

0 comments:

Post a Comment