Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Experimenting with diluted acrylic paint

Today I wanted to try what acrylic paint diluted in larger amount of water would do. For that I decided to color Desolation Angel. The result in the end doesn't look that bad (in reality). I used the very same brush I use for altering magic cards so sometimes it was rather tedious. Actually it seems that if I would want to continue in the same thing, using the right size of a brush would help me keep the work clean.

Here is the scan of the painting. It looks different on the screen though (the colors don't show up correctly and it shows a lot of white which is not really that present on the painting)...-_-. I'll try to take a photo of it when I get back to school I don't like the scan.

Next I would like to use the very same technique I use for the altering cards, but I will need to buy a proper paper for that (that means using a lot more paint).

0 comments:

Post a Comment